Sunday, March 17, 2024

Forgotten Earth Universe

There is a new tab at the top of this page called Forgotten Earth Universe. This is a new universe I am developing which will be rich in future physics and technology. Right now I am posting chapters of a story that I am writing called Null Infinity. It follows the development of the warp drive (think Star Trek) as presented in many current physics research papers.

If you decide to follow along please understand that the story may die at any time. I am not a plotter but make up the story plot as I go and sometimes it only goes so far and stops. Also be warned that sometimes I have to back up and restart when I have written myself into a corner. With those caveats, I hope that if you do decide to read it you will enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment