Thursday, March 28, 2024

Online Store

I have a store for my ebooks now on a website called Payhip (it's a work in progress). When you buy a book from my store you get the ePub and mobi (Kindle) version. Unfortunately, I can not tell you how to move your purchase to your reading device since I read only on my computer, but I'm sure you can find the instructions if you do a web search.

Having an online store for an author means that he gets to keep 25 to 55 percent more of the sale price than if purchased from Amazon or one of the other online stores. So if possible, please consider purchasing from my store. 

Since this is new for me, if you have any problems with the purchase or the ebook please email me so that I can try to correct it.

Please see the store link on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment